The Dage 22 system can perform die shear or pull test or ball shear, depending on the load cell you choose.
JMI has a large assortment of load cells (Dage load cartridges) for sale and can offer parts and service
for any of these machines purchased from JM Industries.
Click to see a demo of the Dage 22 Pull Tester!
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished Dage 22 comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the Dage 22, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the Dage 22 to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the Dage 22 direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed Dage 22. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the Dage 22 for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the Dage 22, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the Dage 22 from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the Dage 22 has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the Dage 22 you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the Dage 22 to cover techncian costs.