The Leybold D2A vacuum pump is a oil-sealed
rotary vane pump designed for economical
performance in rough to medium range vacuum applications.
Leybold D2A Technical Information
Click here for a video demonstration of the Leybold D2A Vacuum Pump
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished Leybold D2A comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the Leybold D2A, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the Leybold D2A to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the Leybold D2A direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed Leybold D2A. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the Leybold D2A for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the Leybold D2A, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the Leybold D2A from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the Leybold D2A has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the Leybold D2A you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the Leybold D2A to cover techncian costs.
About JMI Vacuum Pumps
J.M. Industries is one of the few dealers of semiconductor equipment
that performs vacuum pump rebuilding services on the Leybold D2A at
With over 250 pumps in stock, in most cases we can also sell a rebuilt Leybold D2A,
or equivalent model and ship faster than any other source.
You can avoid downtime waiting for your purchasing department to approve the
purchase of a Leybold D2A by calling in credit cards M/C or Visa.
J.M. Industries can rebuild the Leybold D2A for use with many different vacuum oils.
Hydrocarbon oil is standard, but if your Leybold D2A will be subject to corrosive processes,
just ask us to upgrade your oil to Technical White for a small additional cost. If your application requires
the use of explosive gases, your Leybold D2A can be rebuilt and be prepped KRYTOX or
FOMBLIN oil for an additional fee.
Power Saving Upgrade
JMI now offers power saving upgrades to the Leybold D2A
We will install new motors with programmable motor speed controllers.
We can also install a new vacuum gage to change speed of the Leybold D2A
automatically if the tool the pump is connected to does not have a output to control
the pump speed.