Wentworth MP 1008
The MP 1008 analytical prober features an 8-inch diameter,
electroless nickel-plated vacuum chuck that is designed to accept hot and cold temperature controlled chucks.
Unique to the MP 1008 is a XY-adjustable microscope mount that permits travel to- ward the operator in excess of 3.5 inches and side-to-side sweep,
enabling the scanning of a 4-inch x 4-inch inch wide hybrid substrate without moving the substrate.
· 8-inch wafer capability
· Rigid base casting
The MP 1008, manual prober for 8-inch wafers, is · Precise XYZ control and fine a versatile and economical solution for general di- agnostic probing,
engineering test and failure analysis of microcircuits.
Featuring precision XY stage motion and micrometer control of the probing platform,
the MP 1008 may be used with both 4.5-inch and 6-inch wide probe cards,
in some instances simultaneously if required.
Sophisticated PVX 400 series probe head assemblies for the MP 1008 enable three dimensional recirculating linear bearing adjustment for probing 3-micron to 5- micron geometries. theta rotation
· Optional universal probe card holder
· Sophisticated optics
· A full range of accessories including package adaptors,
microscope options Technical Specifications:
Cast aluminum Probe Platform:
Cast aluminum Probe Platform Movement:
Coarse lift 12.5mm hand operated lever and cam fine lift; 9mm micrometer control
Probe Card Holder: Mounted to underside of probe platform;
(option) clear for manual probes as well as providing the means to mount a fixed point probe card;
the cardholder is capable of accepting both 4.5in- and 6in- wide probe cards
Manually driven by (2) coaxially-mounted
travel X Y = 8in x 8in
Cast aluminum; forward and aft travel and side swivel scans a 4.5in diameter area
8in diameter nickel-plated, electrically Isolated to 3kV, electrical contact interwired to base,
vacuum hold down Probe Head:
PVX 400 Travel:
X = 0.2in, Y = 0.2in, Z = 0.2in
Z Height Adjustment:
1.5in at probe tip
From 1g to fully locked
Linear Motion: In all axes
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Rev 2.0 (5/3/01)
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished Wentworth MP 1008 comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the Wentworth MP 1008, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the Wentworth MP 1008 to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the Wentworth MP 1008 direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed Wentworth MP 1008. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the Wentworth MP 1008 for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the Wentworth MP 1008, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the Wentworth MP 1008 from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the Wentworth MP 1008 has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the Wentworth MP 1008 you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the Wentworth MP 1008 to cover techncian costs.