PRESCO Model 465
This versatile thick film screen printer is
suited both for laboratory use and
medium volume, high mix thick
film Hybrid circuit production
Numerous features are engineered
into a rugged, operator
oriented package Solid state controls
are mounted on top of the console
with all switches within convenient
reach. The automatic carriage and
hydraulically driven squeegee are
mounted on precision ball bushings and 60c Rockwell rods.
The screen adapter plate includes 3 point adjustment to provide
precise parallelism of screen to workholder Self aligning ball
positioners allow screen removal and replacement without loss
of registration. The unit will accept any screen size up to 8"x 10"
allowing a maximum print area of 4"x6". The operator may also
elect to print along the short or long axis of rectangular screens.
The carriage stage has registration adjustments of 1 " in the X and Y
axes and true, independent 0 adjustment of 101, with zero backlash
micrometer readout resolved to .001 ". A simultaneous lock is provided for all registration
adjustments. Z motion adjustment, with 1 " of travel, has dial
indicator readout The design allows for easy adjustment of snap-off distance, independent of
squeegee height. Virtually every major thick-film production facility today utilizes the 465 screen
printer for either laboratory or production purposes. The easy setup, application versatility and
reliable operation of the 465 makes it an ideal choice for critical thick-film work.
Check out our AMI-Presco 465 on Ebay
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished AMI 465 comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the AMI 465, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the AMI 465 to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the AMI 465 direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed AMI 465. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the AMI 465 for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the AMI 465, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the AMI 465 from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the AMI 465 has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the AMI 465 you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the AMI 465 to cover techncian costs.