The Esec 8003 Dicing Saw (wafersaw) is a precision machine used to cut semiconductor wafers into individual chips or dice. Wafers are held to the chuck table by means of vacuum and the chuck can accommodate circular and rectangular wafers in a range from 1" to 6". The maximum table stroke (left-right movement of the chuck table) is 240 mm. The index axis range is 240 mm with an index step sizes from 50 Ám to 99,999 Ám. The cutting feed speed is variable from 0.5 to 239 mm/sec.
The dicing wheel is mounted on a high frequency air-bearing spindle with a variable rotation speed of 15,000 rpm to 45,000 rpm. The range of depth left uncut is variable, and ranges from 10 Ám to 5 mm in steps of 1 Ám increments. (Do not use a Z-index of less than 0.07 mm without consulting a superuser.) Following each cut, the wafersaw uses stored parameters to automatically index the wafer along the Y-axis. The maximum spindle stroke (forward-backward movement of spindle) is 240 mm and the variable spindle index ranges from 50 Ám to 99,999 Ám in 1 Ám increments. Up to three separate index step sizes may be specified for triangular or hexagonal die.
Mode 1: Up and down cutting without lifting the blade during the index step.
Mode 2: Down cuts only are made with the blade lifted during the index step. (Dice or scribe mode.)
Mode 3: Down cutting with up to three progressive levels in the same track. The level and feed rate are individually programmable.
Mode 4: Up and down cutting at different levels in the same track. Level and feed rate
Mode 5: Up and down cutting with lifting the blade during the index step. (Dice mode)
Mode 6: Measurement Mode. To be called up as a subroutine at anytime for definition of index steps, width of cut etc. Move the image on the monitor to the desired 0 position and press AUTO MODE , 6, ENTER. Distance is displayed on the message line. Unit 2.5 microns/step.
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished Esec 8003 comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the Esec 8003, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the Esec 8003 to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the Esec 8003 direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed Esec 8003. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the Esec 8003 for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the Esec 8003, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the Esec 8003 from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the Esec 8003 has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the Esec 8003 you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the Esec 8003 to cover techncian costs.