Performance Characteristics D16B
Displacement ... ..CFM 14.1
Displacement ... ...Ilmin 400
Ultimate Partial Pressure ... 10 millitorr or better
Water Vapor Tolerance .....Torr 15
Oil Capacity ... ..qt 1.25
Motor Power ... ...HP 1
Pump Rotational Speed ....RPM 1725
Weight, Complete ... ..lb 85
Sound Pressure Level (Max) At Three Feet With Gas Ballast Closed ... .dB(A) 60
Sound Pressure Level (Avg) At Three Feet With Gas Ballast Open ... .dB(A) 62
Click here to see a Leybold D16B Pumping Speed Demo!
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished LEYBOLD D16B comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the LEYBOLD D16B, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the LEYBOLD D16B to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the LEYBOLD D16B direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed LEYBOLD D16B. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the LEYBOLD D16B for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the LEYBOLD D16B, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the LEYBOLD D16B from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the LEYBOLD D16B has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the LEYBOLD D16B you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the LEYBOLD D16B to cover techncian costs.
About JMI Vacuum Pumps
J.M. Industries is one of the few dealers of semiconductor equipment
that performs vacuum pump rebuilding services on the LEYBOLD D16B at
With over 250 pumps in stock, in most cases we can also sell a rebuilt LEYBOLD D16B,
or equivalent model and ship faster than any other source.
You can avoid downtime waiting for your purchasing department to approve the
purchase of a LEYBOLD D16B by calling in credit cards M/C or Visa.
J.M. Industries can rebuild the LEYBOLD D16B for use with many different vacuum oils.
Hydrocarbon oil is standard, but if your LEYBOLD D16B will be subject to corrosive processes,
just ask us to upgrade your oil to Technical White for a small additional cost. If your application requires
the use of explosive gases, your LEYBOLD D16B can be rebuilt and be prepped KRYTOX or
FOMBLIN oil for an additional fee.
Power Saving Upgrade
JMI now offers power saving upgrades to the LEYBOLD D16B
We will install new motors with programmable motor speed controllers.
We can also install a new vacuum gage to change speed of the LEYBOLD D16B
automatically if the tool the pump is connected to does not have a output to control
the pump speed.