Manufacturer: West Bond
Click Here to see a demonstration of the Westbond 7200A Wire Bonder
Epoxy dispense and chip pickup tool are
grouped into one tool assembly which is
motor and cam driven to oscillate into use
position. Machine senses either epoxy
dispense or chip pickup through relative
position of the patented single-lever X-Y-Z
FEATURES AVAILABLE WITH WESTBOND 7200A BONDER
Inert Atmosphere for heated workholders: Preforms, packages subject to oxidation.
Hexacollet Turret (unheated): Preforms, hybrids, pick and place.
Large X-Y Platform, with ball race: Small devices requiring less than 1" x 1" gross motion.
Free Furnace with Die Presentation, complete with Temperature Controller: Preforms and devices requiring heat.
2"x 2" Fluoroware Support (Wafflepack): Alternate to random die presentation.
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished Westbond 7200A comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the Westbond 7200A, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the Westbond 7200A to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the Westbond 7200A direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed Westbond 7200A. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the Westbond 7200A for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the Westbond 7200A, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the Westbond 7200A from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the Westbond 7200A has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the Westbond 7200A you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the Westbond 7200A to cover techncian costs.