The Mechel 909 ultrasonic wedge bonder is a simple yet very efficient semi-automatic bonder. It is specifically useful for cerdips, side brazed packages and small hybrids. Unique gravity fed/damper controlled bonding arm ensures a uniform impact force. Two bonding levels can be preset. The user only manipulates the workstage and triggers the bond. Simple mechanics make maintenance very easy. The aluminum or gold wire size it uses is .7-3 mil The weight of this machine is 50 lbs and the size is 12" W X 18"D X 21"H. JMI can offer full support on these machines when you purchase them here .
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished Mech-El 909 comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the Mech-El 909, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the Mech-El 909 to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the Mech-El 909 direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed Mech-El 909. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the Mech-El 909 for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the Mech-El 909, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the Mech-El 909 from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the Mech-El 909 has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the Mech-El 909 you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the Mech-El 909 to cover techncian costs.