Accepts 10 or more magnetic or vacuum based manipulators
1 in. (25.4 mm) thick honeycomb construction for maximum stability
Fine Lift Control
True planar vertical motion, convenient knob control
Resolution: 0.3 micron per degree revolution
Range: 0.5 in. (12.7 mm)
Fast Lift Control
Raises platen and microscope with adjustable microscope lift delay
Range: 1.35 in. (34.3 mm)
Three locking up positions
Resolution: 18:1 reduction (handle:platen)
Range of motion 6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm)
Movement and vacuum stage planarity permanently set
Theta rotation control full 360° with conveniently located
Control knobs coaxial X-Y for single hand operation from
either side, located center front
Standard 5 in. (127 mm) diameter with dual tweezer
Gold plated brass for low contact resistance
Flatness t.0005 in. (t 12 microns)
Electrical isolation exceeds 5000 megohms at 500VDC
OPTIONAL SOCKET STAGE
Conversion time vacuum to socket and back to vacuum
stage less than 60 seconds
Accepts P.C. cards with ZIF sockets for probing packaged devices while operating
Locking handle for theta rotation control
MICROSCOPE AND POST
Vertical positioning +1.4 in. ( support)
Vertical motion 0 -1.35 in. (34.3 mm) by platen fast lift
handle or fine control knob with adjustable delay
X-Y translation: 1 in. x 1 in. (25.4 mm x 25.4 mm) with
convenient knob control
Factory planarized X-Y translation
Coarse/fine focus control
B&L MicroZoom° with 2:1 zoom in body
3 long working distance objectives (2.25X, 8X, 25X)
Quadruple nosepiece accepts optional 50X objective
Trinocular head with camera port, 10X eyepieces
Coaxial illuminator with system mounted transformer and
infinite rheostat control
DIMENSIONS AND FINISH
24 in. (61 cm) wide x 248 in. (61 cm) deep x 22 in. (56 cm)
high with optics
Grained black anodized aluminum for long life
150 lbs. (68 kg)
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished MICROMANIPULATOR 6100 comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the MICROMANIPULATOR 6100, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the MICROMANIPULATOR 6100 to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the MICROMANIPULATOR 6100 direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed MICROMANIPULATOR 6100. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the MICROMANIPULATOR 6100 for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the MICROMANIPULATOR 6100, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the MICROMANIPULATOR 6100 from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the MICROMANIPULATOR 6100 has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the MICROMANIPULATOR 6100 you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the MICROMANIPULATOR 6100 to cover techncian costs.