150mm PROBE STATION (AVAILABLE WITH 6" HOT CHUCK)
INCLUDES B&L STEREO ZOOM 7 OPTICS, OR CAN BE UPGRADED TO
MICROZOOM HIGH POWER OPTICS
Vacuum and wiring Manifold: Located on both sides of the platen, each manifold has six vacuum ports to accommodate vacuum base micropositioners. Also, six color-coded electrical jacks are wired to the corresponding colored banana jacks at the rear of the probe station.
Base Plate Large black anodized base plate machined from 5/8" aluminum stock.
Stage Control Knobs: Knobs move wafer chuck stage a full 5" in both the X and Y direction at a speed of four knob revolutions per inch.
Rotation Knob: This knob rotates the 5" chuck a full 360 degrees.
Chuck Z Motion: This knob raises and lowers the chuck to the desired probing height. The chuck has a total movement of 1 1/2".
Vacuum Toggle Switch
Platen Lift Lever The lever drives the four point platen lift and lifts the platen, maintaining a horizontal plane. The platen may be stopped at any point of the1/4" travel.
Nickel-chrome Plated Steel Platen: The large 3/8" steel platen will accomidate up to 12 vacuum-base or magnetic base micropositioners.
5" Nickel-chrome Plated Brass Chuck: The chuck is plumbed for vacuum and has a connection for grounding. The chuck has also been ground flat to + or - .001 inches.
Vacuum Toggle Switch: This toggle controls the vacuum to all vacuum ports for vacuum hold-down micropositioners.
Microscope Stage: Easily accessable crank-style knob allows 2 inches of smooth X-Y microscope movement.
Please note: JMI has thousands of machines in stock and the photo of the item taken at our facility is for reference. There may be multiple models of this item in stock. JMI will email a video of any machine purchased under payment terms agreed, demonstrating operation (prior to shipment) at your request.
We also list some of our equipment ready to go now on Ebay!
JMI has been selling refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment
for over 30 years. Experienced technicians and a vast inventory of machines
and parts enables JMI to offer support on the majority of tools we sell....
for many years after the Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) does not.
Many tools are also listed on ebay if you prefer to purchase on line immediately.
To avoid Ebay commissions, you can also put most machines on hold immediately
by calling or texting J on his cell phone 978-771-0481.
Reasons to Choose J.M. Industries, INC
- JM Industries is selling this item in good condition and fully operational. The refurbished SIGNATONE S1150 comes with a 30 day warranty. (extended warranties are available for an additional cost).
- If you purchase the SIGNATONE S1150, JMI will fully test the item. In many cases JMI will also run your product with the SIGNATONE S1150 to minimize your set up time. (just ask).
- Buy the SIGNATONE S1150 direct and avoid broker commissions.
- Email us for more photos of the guaranteed SIGNATONE S1150. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding the machine in stock. Also contact JMI to learn about options that may be available for this item.
- If there are any special details that are critical on the SIGNATONE S1150 for your process, please let us know so we can be sure it meets your needs.
- J.M. Industries offers support for many other machines, like the SIGNATONE S1150, even after the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) discontinues offering parts or service.
- Please inspect all shock watch indications when you receive the SIGNATONE S1150 from J.M. Industries before signing the bill of lading to ensure the SIGNATONE S1150 has been delivered in the same good condition it was shipped.
- If would would like to see an emailed video of the SIGNATONE S1150 you have purchased in operation prior to shipment, please let us know. Please note: We may need a deposit prior to sending a video of the SIGNATONE S1150 to cover techncian costs.